Jump to Header Jump to Main Content Jump to Footer

Non-CCR / Department Studies

Also commonly referred to as "Service Studies" or "Independent Studies".

If you are a non-CCR Study Team that requires assistance with OnCore or Epic for your research, CCR can provide help. Our team will walk you through the process and share resources that CCR can offer for your study.

Note: you are required to have a UCI Health ID (@HS Account) to access both OnCore and Epic.

Some of our services include:


Contact the CCR Team for support for your Research Study

Frequently Asked Questions